APERIO is a fast-growing, well-funded, data integrity startup looking for the right people to join our growing team. APERIO has built an entirely new critical foundation for validating industrial sensor data at scale. We turn large volumes of dirty, unreliable data into usable, trustworthy data, thus unlocking the Industry 4.0 revolution. As such, we help customers drive profitability and sustainability goals while mitigating risk in their industrial operations.
Our experienced leadership team has been building startups together for more than 10 years and recently raised a series A round of $10M for APERIO. Customers are lining up fast and we need to expand our team with diverse backgrounds and skills. If you are looking for a dynamic, cutting-edge work environment where you can make a real impact, innovate and grow, look no further. Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
The APERIO Algo Research Engineer is responsible for the research and development of APERIO’s core intellectual property—handling large amounts of time-series data, designing creative solutions to business challenges, and delivering them to delighted customers. As an APERIO software engineer, you will be part of our core engineering team, responsible for designing and building all aspects of the product: from data acquisition, pipelining, analysis and management to AI model integration and prediction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A MSc in math/statistics/computer science, or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience designing and delivering data handling algorithms
- Good working knowledge of Python data science tools and libraries
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- A team player spirit, be curious and delivery-oriented
- We value integrity: From our products to our people, we instill and live out integrity in everything we do.
- We drive growth: Our people, coupled with our cutting edge technology, propels this new market, expanding our international footprint and providing unparalleled advantages to our customer base.
- We live life: We’re directed by our desire to make the world a better place for everyone, from environmental practices to social causes.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can exceed the expected value we deliver to customers.
- We have fun: We work exceptionally hard, but in caring deeply for our teammates, we always make time to celebrate and support each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too.
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.