As APERIO continues to grow, we are seeking an Analytics Engineer to join our team and play a crucial role in ensuring our customers achieve their goals while using our products. The Analytics Engineer is part of APERIO’s Customers Success team and reports to the VP of Customer Success.
As an Analytics Engineer, you’ll be instrumental in ensuring our customers maximize the benefits of our product. Your role entails identifying high-value use cases tailored to each customer, optimizing the solution to fit their specific needs, and collaborating continuously with both the customer and our internal teams. Your efforts will not only enhance the product’s capabilities but will also pave the way for customer growth and expansions.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Perform product demonstrations to support Sales
- Create product content that can go into sales and marketing presentations
- Assist Sales with product content, including customer presentations, to use in sales meetings
- Assist Sales with account pursuits and account planning. This includes identifying use-cases of APERIO DataWise within the prospective customers and owning responses to vendor questionnaires
Customer Success and Product Enablement:
- Be the single point of contact for the customer – coordinate all activities to connect, use, and get value from APERIO DataWise
- Define customer success criteria, and then, track and report on the fulfillment of these
- Triage and organize customer bug reports creating meaningful information as input to the product development to address the bugs
- Triage, organize, and synthesize customer feedback and feature requests into a form easily used in the product process to prioritize product requirements
- Train customers on APERIO DataWise; including, developing training content and running training courses
- Work with APERIO customers to identify and address use cases and solutions. Assist customers with presentations of these use cases, including internal presentations, conference speakerships, webinars, seminars, and users’ conferences
- Work with customer success leadership to produce a meaningful scorecard of customer value being derived from APERIO
- Work with customers to create and implement plans to maintain and improve customer value from APERIO DataWise with the goal to lead to customer expansion
- Deliver routine reports on the customer value scorecard
- Share routine reports of customer support requests and APERIO responses
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, petroleum) or related field; an advanced degree is a plus
- Proven experience in a customer success or technical support role
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with analytics tools such as MatLab, Python, Seeq, DataBricks, etc.
- Experience with products such as OSISoft/Aveva PI, AVEVA Wonderware, Aspen IP21, Emerson DeltaV, Influx, etc.
- Experience in the industries served by Aperio which include; chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, biotech, pharmaceutical, utilities and power, and in-general, process and batch manufacturers
- Based in the US
APERIO is the leader in industrial data integrity solutions. We help customers drive profitability and sustainability goals while mitigating risk in their industrial operations. Powered by AI machine learning, APERIO automatically validates operational data at scale to improve data accuracy, security, and value, allowing for better, smarter business decisions based on real-time, trusted, superior data. Built for the cloud, but works on premise, our technology is seamlessly scalable, fully automated, and completely agnostic to installed hardware, software, and data. APERIO serves customers in oil & gas, chemicals, power & utilities, mining, and process manufacturing.
Email us at [email protected] to apply.
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.