We are looking for a driven, curious team player who wants to make a real impact. Our algorithm developers are at the core of Aperio’s data integrity product and play a key part in our highly qualified R&D team. Our product includes IA, Machine learning and other technologies to find a solution to the global problem of data integrity. The role consists of research and developing our data-based engines. You will be a key part of our R&D team and work closely with the product and business team to expand our technology to meet the market demands.
• At least 4 years of experience developing algorithms
• BS in Mathematics / Computer Science or a relevant field
• Strong Data Structures & Algorithms basis
• Experience in Python
• Python Numerical or Machine Learning Libraries
• Team Player, Self-Learner, Delivery Oriented
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
• Distributing Computations with Spark etc
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.