As APERIO continues to grow, we are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in ensuring our customers achieve their goals while using our products. The Customer Success Manager is part of APERIO’s Customers Success team and reports to the VP of Customer Success.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the bridge between our customers and our product development and R&D teams. You will be responsible for understanding our customers’ needs, resolving technical issues, and ensuring their success with our software solutions. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
Scopes and Responsibilities
- Customer Value Delivery: Collaborate with customers to understand their goals, challenges, and needs, and work cross-functionally to deliver solutions that meet those needs
- Customer Onboarding: Lead the onboarding process for new customers, ensuring a smooth and positive experience during their initial setup and configuration
- Customer Training: Develop and deliver training materials, webinars, and workshops to empower customers to maximize the value of our software
- Technical Support: Provide expert-level technical support to our customers by troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues related to our software products
- Customer Advocacy: Advocate for customers within Aperio, ensuring their needs are understood and addressed by the product development and engineering teams
- Proactive Monitoring: Continuously monitor customer accounts, proactively identifying and addressing potential issues and opportunities for improvement
- Feedback Gathering: Collect and relay customer feedback and insights to the product development team to influence product enhancements and improvements
- Account Management: Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, acting as a trusted advisor to guide them in achieving their objectives
- Documentation: Support the creation and maintenance of documentation, knowledge base articles, and best practices to assist customers in self-service and issue resolution
- Expansions and Renewals: Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer renewals and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, petroleum) or related field; an advanced degree is a plus
- Proven experience in a customer success or technical support role
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with analytics tools such as MatLab, Python, Seeq, DataBricks, etc.
- Experience with products such as Aveva/OSIsoft PI, Aspen IP21, Emerson DeltaV, Influx, etc.
- Experience in the industries served by Aperio which include; chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, biotech, pharmaceutical, utilities and power, and in-general, process and batch manufacturers
- Based in the US
APERIO is the leader in industrial data integrity solutions. We help customers drive profitability and sustainability goals while mitigating risk in their industrial operations. Powered by AI machine learning, APERIO automatically validates operational data at scale to improve data accuracy, security, and value, allowing for better, smarter business decisions based on real-time, trusted, superior data. Built for the cloud, but works on premise, our technology is seamlessly scalable, fully automated, and completely agnostic to installed hardware, software, and data. APERIO serves customers in oil & gas, chemicals, power & utilities, mining, and process manufacturing.
Email us at [email protected] to apply.
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.