As APERIO continues to grow, we are seeking a Lead Customer Success Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in ensuring our customers achieve their goals while using our products. The Lead Customer Success Manager is part of APERIO’s Customers & Product team and reports to the VP of Customers & Product.
As Lead Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our customer success strategy as well as owning key customer engagements from deployment over onboarding, adoption, and retention, to advocacy and account expansion. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers derive maximum value from our products, driving customer retention, and fostering customer advocacy.
Roles and Responsibilities
As our Lead Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Success Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive customer success strategy to ensure the success and satisfaction of our customers
- Customer Value Delivery: Collaborate with customers to understand their goals, challenges, and needs, and work cross-functionally to deliver solutions that meet those needs
- Customer Journey: Drive the complete customer journey starting onboarding process for new customers, ensuring a seamless and positive experience during their initial setup and implementation, leading into user adoption and retention
- Customer Advocacy: Foster a strong culture of customer advocacy, encouraging customers to become advocates, references, and case study participants
- Feedback Gathering: Collect and analyze customer feedback to drive product improvements and enhancements
- Account Management: Establish and maintain relationships with key customer accounts, identifying opportunities for growth and expansion
- Documentation: Lead the creation and maintenance of documentation, knowledge base articles, and best practices to assist customers in self-service and issue resolution
- Metrics and Reporting: Define and track key customer success metrics and prepare regular reports for the executive team
- Expansions and Renewals: Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer renewals and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, petroleum) or related field; an advanced degree is a plus
- Proven experience in a customer success or technical support role
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with analytics tools such as MatLab, Python, Seeq, DataBricks, etc.
- Experience with products such as Aveva/OSIsoft PI, Aspen IP21, Emerson DeltaV, Influx, etc.
- Experience in the industries served by Aperio which includes, chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, biotech, pharmaceutical, utilities and power, and in-general, process and batch manufacturers
- Based in the US
Our mission is to unlock the imagination of builders. We’re the data integrity layer of mission critical systems all around the world. We empower our employees to think like owners, and innovate like entrepreneurs. As a hard-working, collaborative team, we demonstrate integrity in everything we do. We love what we do and we want you to as well.
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.