APERIO is a fast-growing, well-funded, data integrity startup looking for the right people to join our growing team. APERIO has built an entirely new critical foundation for validating industrial sensor data at scale. We turn large volumes of dirty, unreliable data into usable, trustworthy data, thus unlocking the Industry 4.0 revolution. As such, we help customers drive profitability and sustainability goals while mitigating risk in their industrial operations.
Our experienced leadership team has been building startups together for more than 10 years and recently raised a series A round of $10M for APERIO. Customers are lining up fast and we need to expand our team with diverse backgrounds and skills. If you are looking for a dynamic, cutting-edge work environment where you can make a real impact, innovate and grow, look no further. Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
APERIO’s R&D team is passionate about technology and innovation. Our goal is to create a game-changing product for our clients, using innovative technologies to overcome complex technical challenges while working closely with our product and delivery groups to deliver the best solutions to our global customers. We are looking for a bright, solution-oriented Sr. Backend Engineer to join the team who will:
- Research and develop APERIO’s core intellectual property
- Design creative solutions to business challenges
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Python backend development
- Linux power user status
- Experience in large scale data engineering and ETL is an advantage
- Experience with AWS/Azure is a strong advantage
- An understanding of various software development lifecycles and methodology
- A team player spirit, be curious and delivery-oriented; enjoy working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment; and looking for a technologically challenging role
Our mission is to unlock the imagination of builders. We’re the data integrity layer of mission critical systems all around the world. We empower our employees to think like owners, and innovate like entrepreneurs. As a hard-working, collaborative team, we demonstrate integrity in everything we do. We love what we and we want you to as well.
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.