APERIO is a fast-growing, well-funded, data integrity startup looking for the right people to join our growing team. APERIO has built an entirely new critical foundation for validating industrial sensor data at scale. We turn large volumes of dirty, unreliable data into usable, trustworthy data, thus unlocking the Industry 4.0 revolution. As such, we help customers drive profitability and sustainability goals while mitigating risk in their industrial operations.
Our experienced leadership team has been building startups together for more than 10 years and recently raised a series A round of $10M for APERIO. Customers are lining up fast and we need to expand our team with diverse backgrounds and skills. If you are looking for a dynamic, cutting-edge work environment where you can make a real impact, innovate and grow, look no further. Come join us!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, build and monitor Aperio’s critical infrastructures.
- Implement and drive best practices, tools, and frameworks.
- Collaborate daily with product, UX, frontend and data-science teams.
- 4+ years of Cloud development and management (Azure/AWS)
- 4+ years in big-data handling.
- 4+ years in Linux.
- 2+ years of product development in product companies, preferably startups (not include development services companies)
- Good Person™: team player, curious and delivery-oriented.
Our mission is to unlock the imagination of builders. We’re the data integrity layer of mission critical systems all around the world. We empower our employees to think like owners, and innovate like entrepreneurs. As a hard-working, collaborative team, we demonstrate integrity in everything we do. We love what we and we want you to as well.
If you think you would be a good fit in our team – we want to hear from you. Please send us your details and CV below.